Thursday, January 1, 2009

Vietnamese New Year Fever (I'm excluded)

This is how Vietnamese looks like on the Eve.
camera and lots of camera

every kind of pose

congestion on the main street

terrible ,streets fill with vehicle

preparation for the big night

it get worse at night

shoot,shoot,shoot

people everywhere

whole sky was fill with this thing

not a good start huh?


New Year Face.

photo with the gigantic fan

people hanging around the lake

the main road was close on that day.congestion even your're on a bike!

Not much I could do when Im ALONE here(they're back tonight.Im back next week for a month.yipee!Trip..). Went for movie(Twilight) not bad for a vampire movie,a lil' out I know whenever Im in Vietnam(thrown back to the past). Caught in a jam for 30 minutes after the show and the taxi driver looks so frustrated(Sorry Lah ,Ly Thai To jam(sangat)(Saya Tahu!)haha!). Everywhere fill with people and bikes.

New Year's resolution?No,I just need a New Year's wish.GET ME BACK TO MALAYSIA!!.I'm close becoming one of them,stupid BEST! staff talking Vietnamese to me "I thought you're Vietnamese,sorry my voice no good"!! hate it.

No comments: